BREAK THE CODE LEARN ALL THE MUSIC INDUSTRY SECRETS FOR FREEDec 05, 2019
Today’s music industry is rapidly changing. New technologies emerge every day and impact the way musicians make and market music. In this constant state of change how can independent artists navigate?
Would you love to have a music industry guru coach you? A mentor guide you who has experience and knowledge of the music business and could teach you how to achieve your goals for your music career. In today’s music market , it is more important than ever to keep up with the latest trends and evolving technologies. In order to have a music business and not a hobby you need to be able to create revenue streams and connect with your fans. This is the only way you can have a competitive edge in a day and age when 40,000 songs are being uploaded daily to streaming platforms like Spotify daily.
How excited would you be if you knew how to access this for free? No, you don’t have to read a book, you don’t have to pay a fee and you can get all this knowledge while you are busy doing your routine activity: commuting, cleaning shopping, driving, or in the gym. If you are asking how, you will be surprised to find out that the answers have been available for some time now.
- Podcasts are convenient and easy to consume. With the variety of industry professionals you can find a host on a podcast, that you can connect with so it is easy to give them time and attention that you can actually benefit from.
- Podcasts communicate information to you directly. It is easier and more intimate that getting information thru a book, email or document.
- Podcasts are FREE. You can download them and reference them for specific topics as needed.
- Podcasts are time efficient. You can listen to podcasts while you do other things at work or at home, or during your commute.
- Podcasts can go anywhere. You can listen on your computer, phone, tablet whenever and wherever you want.
- Podcasting gives you many choices. You can listen to anyone you want to or connect with their message. You can choose the topics that you need advice on. You can also subscribe to your favorite podcasts to consistently be informed about the newest information they are teaching
- Podcasts save TIME. You can get information on the evolving music industry passively which means you are saving time as you do not have to go out and research and assemble your findings into a cohesive strategy.
- Podcasts save MONEY. You can learn from the industry professionals and avoid the mistakes that come from learning from the school of hard knocks.
Podcasts can absolutely accelerate your music career. In today’s world where the phrase “time is money”, I invite you to help yourself by understanding the world you are trying to break into and try some of these music business podcasts which can be found on the ITUNES podcast or Spotify app:
1. THE MUSIC INDUSTRY BLUEPRINT
Rick Barker, former manager of Taylor Swift, is an expert at music marketing. He is a straight shooter who delivers weekly podcasts about entrepreneurial mindset, details about music management, and building a brand.
2. THE DIY MUSICIAN PODCAST
CD baby has over 200 episodes that discusses a wide range of do-it-yourself strategies for building and sustaining a music career.
3. CREATIVE JUICE
This podcast does a deep dive in the technical strategies in the music business on direct marketing and Facebook advertising.